Twenty Mini-Gems for Your Best Year Ever!
1. Decide your own truth. If the belief you are adhering to does not bring joy, peace, harmony & love, put it aside and choose another.
2. Have a playful spirit; even in your daily responsibilities. Not only will you feel better but so will those around you.
3. Be at peace. Surrender to your higher power; take action as divinely guided, and know all is working towards the best.
4. Let go of perfection. Freely express without the fear of imperfection. Perfection is the killer of joy.
5. Forgive yourself and others which creates the flow of love your heart so deeply desires.
6. Be hopeful. Visualize and feel the change you wish to experience. Hold steadfast to this new vision. Know that the change you desire is on its way.
7. Strive for balance in mind, body and spirit. Think positive thoughts, move, nourish, and rest your body and find the spiritual practice that is right for you.
8. Focus on harmonious feelings and let go of discord. You are one with all there is; never separate or alone.
9. Ask for divine protection when fear has overcome you. Your angels are at your service at any moment's notice.
10. Express your anger in loving ways that are not harmful to yourself and others.
11. See humor in yourself and situations. Laugh out loud several times daily; keeping a light heart.
12. Embrace your sensuality. Put aside all inhibitions. You're a beautiful, sensual being! Freely express all aspects of yourself in perfect balance.
13. Have a grateful heart for what is and be open to receive the blessings God so desires to give you.
14. Discard judgments of yourself and others. Spirit is not judging you; only encouraging your growth and expansion.
15. Step out of the pressure cooker! Do you best each day and allow it to be good enough.
16. Replace the "Yes but..." with "I will..." The only limitations you have are the ones self-imposed.
17. Practice self-acceptance. Without self-acceptance there is no self-love. Without self-love it is impossible to give and accept love from others.
18. Be gentle with yourself. When you are gentle and nurturing to yourself, then you have feelings of worthiness. You are worthy!
19. Quiet the mind chatter and connect with your heart-your true essence-your spirit. This is the only way to stay centered in the truth as to who you truly are - a magnificent divine being.
20. Embrace your authentic power. You're a powerful being; a creator of your life with the Source of All There Is.
Happy New Year....Sparkle on!
Copyright 2018, Denna J. Shelton
Distance is no longer a factor. Now performing Reiki/Hypnosis via Skype, Facetime, and other video conferencing. More here: www.dennashelton.com/hypnosis.htm
NOW AVAILABLE: "Soul's Journey to Self-Love" eBook...Align the quality of your thinking with the desires of your heart and the needs of your body! What another has said:
"Denna J. Shelton has masterfully crafted a stunningly beautiful multi-media book. The author invites you to remember and to experience who and what you essentially are. The guided meditations are deeply relaxing and energetically transformative. You can journey through multidimensional realms, discover your spiritual origins, or experience states of altered consciousness that encourage you to live life through your Soul. A loving, encouraging, and supportive energy permeates this book. It calls you joyfully to your divine awakening."~Elaine Yoshikawa, Ph.D in Philosophy, www.thousandblossoms.com.
To order, "Soul's Journey to Self-Love," eBook scroll up to "Catalogue" on the menu bar.